Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reading update

I've been reading tons since I last updated. In fact, I've read so much that I can't even do mini-reviews for everything. So to catch up, I'll just leave a list.

  • How my Private, Personal Journal Became a Bestseller- Julia Devillers
  • Tales from the Brothers' Grimm- Vivian Vanda Velde
  • Holly's Inbox- Holly Denham
  • Lost It- Kristen Tracy
  • Day of Tears- Julius Lester
  • Bleed- Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Forget Me Not- Coleen Paratore
  • If I Stay- Gayle Forman
  • The Library Card- Jerry Spinelli
  • Deadly Little Secrets- Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • It Can't Happen Here- Sinclair Lewis (for class)
  • The Naked Mole Rat Letters- Mary Amato
  • Inexcusable- Chris Lynch
  • The Mystery of Mary Surrat- R. Jones
  • Top 8- Kate Finn
  • TTFN- Lauren Myracle
  • L8ter, G8ter- Lauren Myracle
  • If the Shoe Fits- Mason
  • Surviving Hitler- Andrea Warren
  • The Black Box- Schumaker
  • This is What I Did- Ann Ellis
  • Where Have All the Flowers Gone?- Ellen White
  • Birdie's Book- Jan Bozarth
  • Schooled- Gordon Korman
  • A Wrinkle in Time- Madeline L'Engle
  • Boy Meets Girl- Meg Cabot
  • I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It- Adam Selzer
  • Ever After- Rachel Vail
  • Love You Hate You Miss You- Elizabeth Scott
  • Keeping You a Secret- Julie Anne Peters
  • Because I am Furniture- Thalia Chaltas
  • Giving Up the V- Serena Robar
  • One of those Hideous Books where the Mother Dies- Sonya Sones
  • Fat Camp- Deborah Blumenthal
  • Nothing but Trouble- Rachel Gibson
  • Before I Die- Jenny Downham
  • In Your Room- Jordanna Fraiberg
  • Forever Princess- Meg Cabot
  • Indigo- Alice Hoffman
  • Everything Is Fine- Ann Dee Ellis
  • Burned- Ellen Hopkins
  • Survival in the Storm- Katelan Janke
  • The End of the Beginning- Avi
  • Never Bite a Boy on the First Date- Tamara Summers
  • Bookplate Special- Lorna Barrett
  • Killer Cruise- Laura Levine
  • Houston, We Have a Problem- Erin McCarthy
  • Feeling Sorry for Celia- Jaclyn Moriarty
  • A Beginning, a Muddle, and an End- Avi
  • Getting the Girl- Markus Zusak
  • Love that Dog- Sharon Creech
  • Sweet Talk- Susan Mallery
  • A Bad Boy can be Good for a Girl- Tanya Stone
  • Wake- Lisa McMann
  • What Would Emma Do?- Eileen Cook
  • Princess for Hire- Lindsay Leavitt
  • Hate that Cat- Sharon Creech
  • Locomotion- Jacqueline Woodson
  • The Possibility of Fireflies- Dominique Paul
  • The Sky is Everywhere- Jandy Nelson
  • Witness- Karen Hesse
  • Heart on my Sleeve- Ellen Wittlinger
  • Fade- Lisa McMann
  • Bras and Broomsticks- Sarah Mlynowski
  • Gone- Lisa McMann
  • I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil, and I Want to be Your Class President- Josh Lieb
  • Cruel Summer- Alyson Noel
  • Blubber- Judy Blume
  • Forgive my Fins- Tera Lynn Childs
  • Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little- Peggy Gifford
  • The Realm of Possibility- David Levithan
  • Jennifer's Body- Nixon
  • "Ten Little Idiots"- MaryJanice Davidson
  • Erin McCarthy's short story from Bad Boys Over Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment